Evansville Pizza Week, presented by Roca Bar of Evansville, returns to about a dozen local eateries offering deep discounts on creative and traditional pizzas from January 9th through the 15th, 2022.
2022 Evansville Pizza Week Participating Locations:
- Roca Bar of Evansville – Presenting Sponsor
- Dontae’s Highland Pizza Parlor – Radio Sponsor
- Franklin Street Pizza Factory – Radio Sponsor
- Lombardi’s Ny Pizza & Wings – Radio Sponsor
- Bar Louie – Participating Location
- Bob’s Lounge – Participating Location
- Chaser’s Bar & Grill – Participating Location
- Deerhead Sidewalk Cafe – Participating Location
- Kipplee’s – Participating Location
- Rounders Pizza – Participating Location
- Steve’s Una Pizza – Participating Location
Grand Prize Submission
- Grand Prize Submission. Please email your first and last name and a copy of your completed passport to email@example.com
How does it work?
- Pick up the Pizza Week Passport at any of the locations after Friday, January 7th or visit EvansvillePizzaWeek.com to download an electronic copy to be printed.
- Visit the participating locations January 9th through 15th and ask them for the Pizza Week offers.
- Receive a proof of purchase sticker for each location you visit to complete your Evansville Pizza Week Passport.
- Check in and post your best Pizza Week photos using hashtag #EvvPizzaWeek for ways to win gift certificates to the participating locations!
- Visit 4 or more locations January 9th through 15th and submit a photo or scanned copy of your completed passport before midnight January 16th at EvansvillePizzaWeek.com to be entered to win the Grand Prize, a 43” 4k Smart TV. Winner will be picked live on Facebook Monday, January 17th. See official rules here.
Holly’s House – Featured Charity
Each participating location will have collection buckets located at their front counter where you can make donations directly to Holly’s House. Every little bit counts, $1, $5, $10, $20. The totals will be announced shortly after the week.
WHY Pizza Week?
For one week we are encouraging the community to EAT MORE PIZZA. Help us support local restaurants that support community efforts to bring new, valued and exciting events to the area.
- Eat more pizza
- SAVE between 30-50% off on off-menu and traditional favorites during Pizza Week.
- Meet up with friends and get social. Post your best pizza photos from the week and tag #EvvPizzaWeek
- Get out of your comfort zone and try something new
- Support local restaurants and exciting community events!
- Enter to win prizes and much more excitement
Post your BEST pizza photos on facebook/instagram and tag #EvvPizzaWeek
Interested pizza eateries can email firstname.lastname@example.org by January, 4th, 2022 to participate.
Sunday, January 9, 2022 - Saturday, January 15, 2022