The 4th annual “Evansville Food Truck Festival” is happening Saturday, August 15th 2020 at Roberts Park, located at 2800 Division St in Evansville, from 3pm-10pm with a VIP hour from 2pm-3pm. We greatly appreciate everyone’s support and patience during this time.
BUY DISCOUNTED TICKETS: click here!
NEW trucks, NEW flavors, NEW entertainment, The Who’s who of the Midwest Food Truck scene! Each returning food truck will be encouraged to offer NEW items showcasing their CULINARY skills.
First 1,000 to enter will cast their vote for their favorite food truck to help determine who will be crowned the “People’s Choice Champion”. Enjoy an all-day live concert, tailgate games and kid’s zone!! Over 4,000 attended last year with very positive feedback.
BE PREPARED TO ENJOY…
– 20+ Food Trucks and Food Purveyors
– Craft Beer and bar
– VIP Upgrades w/ early entry (2pm-3pm)
– All Day Music Festival Featuring Angel Rhodes, Lindsay Williams, DJ Alfredo, DJ ED T and Jenny’s Bad Hair Day
– Yard Games
– Food Sampling and People’s Choice Voting
– Kids Zone, Bouncy Houses, Face Painting, Arts & Games
– Fiesta Alley Serving Authentic Tacos
– Free Parking & much more!
HOW IT WORKS:
Each food truck and food booth will offer a $3 item at the discretion of each vendor. The vouchers are bundled with PREMIUM and VIP level tickets, which may only be available online. Cash will also be accepted by the vendors.
The festival will include 20+ food trucks and food purveyors from the Greater Evansville area and Midwest Region, a selection of local and regional craft beer and spirits, live music and an awards ceremony. Trucks will be set up in the field of Roberts Park, VIP upgrades for the serious foodies and a beer and spirits pouring area. Small vendor carts and “start-up” vendors will also be present. Event held rain or shine. NO REFUNDS.
Food trucks, carts, start ups, general vendors and sponsors please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive all the coming announcements and entry details.
– Children 12 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket
VENDOR & SPONSOR INQUIRY
– Have a restaurant, food truck or sponsor inquiry? Drop us a line at email@example.com or by phone at 812-202-8171.
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
*All tickets purchased for The Evansville Food Truck Festival by phone or online are final. We Do Not issue refunds or exchanges & this is a Rain or Shine Outdoor event.
More details are coming soon!